By Dr. Stephanie Auerbach
Have you been experiencing those wintertime blues, or having trouble getting motivated about your health after the holidays? Grapefruit essential oil may be just what you need!
Ingredients: Grapefruit Peel.
– Uplifts mood and increases motivation
– Supports a healthy metabolism
– Cleansing and purifying properties
– Promotes healthy skin
– Energizing aroma
Directions for use:
– Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area, such as bottoms of feet, abdomen and chest. If skin sensitivity is noted, you can dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil (such as fractionated coconut oil).
– Diffusion: Use 3-6 drops in a diffuser to increase motivation and uplift mood.
– Internal: Dilute1 drop in 4-8 ounces of water to support a healthy metabolism.
**Note: Not all essential oils can be taken internally. Only essential oils that are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) and are marketed for internal use should be ingested. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.