- Cacoa powder: high in antioxidants that reduce oxidative damage to your blood vessels and heart muscle, and lowers inflammation.
- Walnuts: one of the few nuts that actually has Omega 3 essential fatty acids, helping to lower inflammation and provide healthy fats necessary for our brain and nervous system.
- Cinnamon: warming and stimulating to our circulatory system. Good circulation is critical for a healthy heart and cardiovascular system in general.
- Coconut oil: another fantastic fat that may help regulate your overall cholesterol profile. Being a medium chain fatty acid, it’s readily absorbed making it a great food for runners, cyclists, mountain lovers and all those needing a quick snack.
- Dates: high in fiber and minerals including iron, calcium and magnesium.
Give the recipe a try and let us know what you think. Share with your bestie or loved one to further nurture your heart and heart space.